Saturday, January 5, 2013

Review: Chanel Soleil De Tan

I've been eyeing this product for the longest time and decided this is the time to give it a try. Chanel beauty products are one of the most luxurious brands that can be found in department stores. I ordered mine through Macys.com and was about 48$ USD. 






The product is very creamy, silky and it is not as dark so I am not sure if it's suitable for all skin tones. However I love this product because it is so natural and realistic. It is not as extreme and not even likely to the usual powder bronzers I use, such as Benefit's Hoola or Mac's Sculpting Powder. I use this product with a synthetic contour brush and it is easy to blend. I don't think this is a huge necessity for everyone but it is great to keep in your collection especially if you're all about using cream bronzers to create a more dimensional affect in photos. 




I find the amount of product 5/10 fair because it is not a lot, but yet we have a good amount to work with and last awhile. I personally would not use it everyday because it is so extravagant, and I would save this for special occasions. It also has a strong fragrance, which is fruity and floral at the same time. To me it is pleasant, but may not be to others. Fragrant is subjective to everyone. Below I attached some photos of me with the product on. Disclaimer: It may look heavy, but I applied extra than usual to extenuation the color and soft effect after application. 




(No flash)
(Full Face, and pretty much this bronzer slimmed my cheeks and contoured in the places I need yet it looks realistic than regular powder bronzers.)

---

No comments:

Post a Comment